Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 111

Thread: Coeburn @ Pound

  1. #61
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    [ QUOTE ]
    How do you even know I am not Coach Jason Mullins himself? I wouldnt assume to many things, especially on a message board, you not going to address my questions I asked?

    [/ QUOTE ] I dont care if you are or are not Jason Mullins himself. Pounds coaching stinks!
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    [ QUOTE ]
    How do you even know I am not Coach Jason Mullins himself? I wouldnt assume to many things, especially on a message board, you not going to address my questions I asked?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I don't think you are Coach Jason myself, he is more intellegent than your posts have been.
    I believe on another post it was a Dawg fan that even mentioned the defense coaching at Pound. So don't see how anyone could say that Parents at Pound are trying to get rid of Jason. I and most parents I know stand behind Coach Jason 100%. But with any season with the record Pound has put up this year any school would have questions as to what is going on in practices and also the games. When you have children that goto a school all their life and plays football since the age of 8/9 then you know all the other kids that play and what positions each one have always played. With that said these football players that practice everyday without missing wonder why on Friday nights they are riding the bench and some who were too sick to practice through the week are out on the field playing. What does that say to these football players that feel like it doesn't matter if they work their butt off through the week come friday night they aren't going to play. I don't care if it is a starter or my own son, if he is too hurt to practice through the week then he shouldn't start come friday night. That is one reason why so many parents and players have been upset. Seems like it starts with one sitting out through the week and all the players see he gets to play because of who he is. Then the next week you have 2 and 3 more sitting out in practice but come friday night they are the ones playing. I think it is a big deal myself cause to start a great program you need rules that applies to ALL football players. No special treatment no matter who you are.

    Myself I think we have some players playing out of positions that they have never played before. So they are adjusting to a new position. Do I think this new position is what is best for the team, NO I don't. But I am not against Coach Jason over it either. He is the coach not me. We are small in numbers that is true but some key players on this team that are leaders have become weak and what does that show for the freshmen and sophmores coming up. We have leaders that will not even hit more less make tackles. We have leaders come practice time kill these freshmen but come game time they run from every opposing teams running backs scared to use a pad and hit. It is rediculous to me. ALSO A RULE SHOULD BE YOU PRACTICE LIKE YOU PLAY. It kills me to even go watch a practice and hear certain key players that are starters every week talking trash about another player that gives it their all in practice and these "key players, starters too" saying "why does he practice like that, I don't and I still start, or yea he practices too hard, and I don't do that either cause I know if I just run to the side line then the coach is going to blow the whistle and nobody will get to hit me." That is one true fact that was said at a practice by some players that need a reality check. Cause chances are if these players even played up against some real competition they wouldn't even see playing time IMO. But these are reasons why some kids don't even come out to play football cause it doesn't matter there are no rules applied to certain ones.

    I don't like either after last friday's game a asst.coach walks off the field and doesn't care to open his mouth and start blaming these kids for everything that went wrong. First of all this coach shouldn't do that, if he sees a problem with HIS players then it should be discussed in the field house with the players. Not out for all the fans and opposing team fans to hear. Shame on this asst.coach, you are a leader, act like one and accept fault yourself cause you are not perfect either believe it or not. You want respect from your players and their parents well you should also give it and show it too.

    Pound does have some talented kids, and some great coaching. I feel for the seniors that are graduating cause this was a tough year on them. I have seen some of them work their butt off and a winning season would have meant alot to them. The ones moving up, your attitudes reflect alot of how you play and respect your coaches and your teammates. Don't trash talk each other or point fingers cause that only causes division, be a team and you will start playing like one. To the coaches, show some discipline starting with your leaders. The leaders should earn their positions not let any player feel like hey everything is handed to them. Make them work for their position and make them keep it week after week.

    I stand by Coach Jason, he is a great person just needs to be more strict. I hope that this is a stepping stone and Pound can play better cause they are better than what everyone has seen this season. I hope I didn't offend anyone in this post, it is only my opinion.

    To the poster X-Coach, why do you call out everyone when you yourself have not said who you are? Are you from Pound? If so then why do you act like it is all the players fault everytime we lose. We lose as a team, that means coaching and players lost together. If you read the past posts about pound, I believe that people from different schools have seen in their opinion some things wrong with our play calls. You are going to always hear comments like that it doesn't mean we are against our coaches. I am not against them, I stand by them. But I don't think they are perfect and without correction on some things. Same with all of us, we are not perfect and to only become better one must be willing to accept criticism and see our own faults and make adjustments and corrections where it is due.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Couln't of said it any better myself.Job well done and the truth in every word.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member AppyDawg40's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    its easy to blame a bad season on a coach...but you cant COACH heart....
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
    -40-

  5. #65
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    totally agree with you two! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Did you steal that Avatar off me? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I used to have the same one awhile back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    you cant make a cake with poo either.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    [ QUOTE ]
    Did you steal that Avatar off me? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I used to have the same one awhile back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]actually i just did a google image search for wildcats, i now have a nice little collection of them. you should check out my myspace profile, wildcats all over the place!! lol, if u want to its http://www.myspace.com/aphrodite4evermore it took me 3 hours to finally get every thing to display right.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Any other disgusting desserts you have tried with poo? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Ok thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •